Wednesday 27 January 2010

Ready to roll.

The cold has now gone and yet again I can start my master plan to be the Olympic Marathon Champion if not I will just have to settle for a top ten finish at the Edinburgh Marathon. The training this week is going quite well with 44 miles of running and 35 miles of biking with another long run of 20 miles penciled in for Friday morning.
I received my number today for the Dewsbury 10k which I was planning on running a fast time, the cold may of set me back slightly but I will be trying my upmost still to go sub 32 minutes.
My latest idea at the moment is cycling to work and running home or vice-versa, it came about by the bad weather forcing me to leave the bike at work which in turn meant running to work the next day to retrieve the bike. Now it's not about the bad weather but a case of how stiff my bloody legs are.

No comments: