Friday 29 July 2016

Street Urchin to Number one.

  You have got to start somewhere if you are planning on being the fastest in the UK rankings list. I started off back in January and I was probably not even the fastest person on the street never mind anything else. The Vet 45 Catergory is what I'm interested in and at the moment I'm in 62nd place, so my next task will be to get in the top 50.  It gives me something else to get the most out of my lastest running result. How did I get on in the race position wise overall ? How did I get on in the V45 catergory ?  And now I can see how I got on in the national rankings. Oh ! And not forgetting my age grade rating score at the parkrun. My race results are far more interesting now that I have got older, compared to when it was just a case of seeing where I placed.
  The number one spot is looking nigh on impossible but I will be trying my damned hardest to get there, most importantly though is to enjoy the journey where ever it takes me.
  On a more serious note I have had a visitor calling now and again through winter for a bite to eat and of late he has been calling a little more often so I went out and bought him his own squirrel feeder so he doesn't need to wreck the bird feeders. We have called Mr squirrel  Usain seeing as he Bolts off as soon as we open the door.
Add caption


No comments: