Monday 30 May 2011

Hold on a minute.

 After pondering over yesterdays race performance I was sure that I should of been quicker than I actually was so I thought I would look into my performance in more depth by comparing my past training results and race data. By my calculations I  reckon I under performed by a minute  in yesterdays race for some reason, I can't think of any reason or any decent excuse so I will just have to take it that the proof is in the pudding and that yesterdays performance is exactly what fitness level I'm at. The Kirkby Malzeard 10k race next week is quite a tough course and certainly not a course for any one carrying an extra few pounds or more in my case but I'm looking forward to the race and seeing more of my fellow runners.
  I might be doing a mid week recce of the Kirkby Malzeard course with Andy Halliday which will double up as a good training if I try and put some effort in on the uphill sections and there's plenty of them to have a go at on that course that's for sure.

No comments: