Thursday 7 February 2008

The Escape Artist.

I'm almost there now, to full health that is. I've struggled this week in holding myself back in the hope not to make any injuries/viruses resurface or pick any new ones up. So far everything is looking good for Saturday as my big day for being 100% healthy. I just need to work on getting my fitness back in order.
With a good hard hill training session Saturday it will be good to get back to some hard training. You could get used to all this easy/steady/easy stuff all to easily. The Snake Lane 10 miler at the end of the month might come in useful as a good race training session. I just hope i don't give any of my close rivals any bright ideas.
The dog is finaly booked in for a hair cut next week so it will have to stop in. I don't want to be getting it muddy running around the countryside after paying out all that money for a wash 'n' cut. If they ask how i would like it , ill say "skin it", i don't want to be taking it again for a long time.
The escape artist managed to get out of decorating last weekend. I need an excuse to escape for this weekends long run Sunday. I will have to teach Phil Utley the vital parts of the escape artists manual on how to get out running. More like an excuse manual for not stopping in.