Saturday 14 December 2013

Onwards.

 Week 2

   5km test = 18 mins 29 seconds which is a 17 second improvement in ten days, hopefully I can do the same in another ten days time.

  The start of the week went quite well so much so that I replaced some of my rest days with easy running days which has resulted in an unplanned  increase in mileage this week to 46 miles.

   I was hoping to of done some speed training midweek but the legs were too busy messing around with getting used to running regularly again. If I manage to get some speed work done before my next 5km test it surely can only help matters with knocking another chunk of time off.

  The alcohol seems to be going down quite well at the weekends still, I say quite well but really mean really well. The Christmas period should be interesting as the mileage and the alcohol levels compete for an increase.

No comments: