Sunday 26 January 2014

The Long Run.

  LSR - 'Long Slow Run' is a very common phrase in the running world . RRI - 'Raining Run Indoors' may not be so common especially seeing I have made it up.
  The weather has been having an effect on my training the last couple of weeks due to the fact it keeps chucking it down every Sunday when I'm about to set off for my weekly long run. Which in turn makes me opt for the easier or should I say softer option of going to the gym for some treadmill action. Other than the long run the training is coming along really well and more important it is enjoyable so I can't complain too much.
  I have checked the race results over the last few weeks and each time I do so the urge to get back racing gets stronger, I don't think I will be able to resist the temptation until the end of March it seems such  a long way off.
 

No comments: