Wednesday 29 January 2014

Absolutely Ridiculous

   About eight weeks ago I stated that my goal was to train for the National Masters 5km Championships with the aim of trying to get my own 5km test run time down to sixteen minutes and thirty seconds. To be honest I don't know what I was thinking of, "sixteen minutes and thirty bloody seconds" absolutely ridiculous. "Sub sixteen seconds" is what I should of said so that is what I will be training for from now on.
  I still have one more week to go before my next 5km test run which I'm sure will be interesting with the way my training has been going recently.
  The battle with my weight is back on the agenda once again, even when I got down to nine stone twelve in time for a marathon I wasn't happy. Anyway this time I will settle for loosing just a stone well for the time being that is.
 

No comments: