Friday 7 March 2014

Living the dream.

   I have been doing some calculations now that I have some data to work with. I have checked my workout results from Wednesday compared to previous years and I have found a perfect match from 2010 along with a 10k road race I did shortly afterwards. Using the race result I used the race predictor calculation to see what I think I am capable of compared to what the predictor thinks I can do. Allowing for the extra 8lb in weight difference the calculations all match up when they are cross referenced against each other. So to sum all that gobbledygook up my 5k test run is exactly that.
 
 Your Country Needs You

Now that I'm on a bit of a roll with getting carried away with all this running lark I have added to my list of goals Team England selection for the International Masters Cross Country Race at the back end of the year. I was over the moon to say the least when I was  last selected for England and came away with a team Gold Medal. An individual medal would be good to go in my trophy cabinet plus The International Masters Cross Country Champion does have a nice sound to it, my wife says am I dreaming or what. Nearly right , IT IS THE DREAM.

No comments: