Wednesday 22 October 2014

What No Pressure.

  Having just completed my hard training session for this week I am now looking forward to getting stuck in to some racing this coming Saturday in the form of a North Yorkshire South Durham cross country fixture at Filey. No pressure for this race as I'm not too concerned with my finishing position, don't get me wrong I will be giving it 100% and fighting for every position I can but overall I will be happy with where ever I finish. It has been almost five years now since I last did a cross country race so it will be good to see how I get on. I was planning on trying to get back in team England for the Masters International Cross Country Championships  but I don't feel I have been good enough this year but I will be trying again next year that is for sure. I will be kicking off my campaign with an assault on the National Masters Cross Country Championships come March 2015.
 

No comments: