Wednesday 17 February 2016

Bothered.

  Tonight was one of those nights were you just can't be bothered with training and the cold and constant rain all day  doesn't help matters either,   and then to top it all off it was my speed training night as well. I eventually forced myself out of the door and decided to do an extra five minutes warm up which was  nothing to do with getting warm it was just to give myself that extra bit of time to find some enthusiasm from deep within and before I knew it, it was time to crack on and get stuck in.  The first interval took some doing but there after the rest fell into place as I would of expected, hard to very hard and then verging on the impossible by the end. I have a rest day  from running tomorrow so that helped me to nail the last couple of intervals.
     Thankfully the weather is looking a bit better for the weekend, this global warming lark doesn't seem so good now. I was hoping for more sunny days but they are forecasting more rain and colder winters for the future. That ain't no kind of warming in my book.
   

No comments: