Saturday 24 November 2007

Ah-choo

This week has gone really bad training wise. I couldn't get motivated to go out running in the freezing cold wet windy weather especially after cycling home in it. I managed a few runs then the dreaded cold decided to pay me a visit. I continued trying to ignore it, but it has now got the better of me and has forced me into a rest day. Can you believe it, another training day slipped away never to been seen again.
Sunday morning came and i was actually looking forward to getting out, but after a couple of hours the cold i picked up got the better of me.
This week i was hoping to have another go at the record for the club time trial and with the Thirsk 10 miler next Sunday i need to ditch this cold fast.
The Dog has not caught the cold from me so she still looks eager to get out there and continue with the training.
Only eight days to go now and i'll be off on my warm weather training camp to Lanzarote. Just what the motivation Doctor ordered.

No comments: