Saturday 15 December 2007

YO HO WOHOYA

I was really looking forward to going to Thirsk and Sowerby Harriers Christmas Dinner and Presentations but what a time to get an illness. I set off feeling ill, thinking oh well it might pass by the time i get into the pub . I was hanging in there for grim death then it got the better of me. I tried to make it outside for some fresh air but didn't make it. Before i knew it i was sort of laid down thinking where am i and which dirty sod has chucked up all over me, coming more to my senses i realised it must of been me. I returned home got changed and went back for round 2. I made my way to a table with my fellow Harriers cheering (the shame of it). I managed a few more minutes then i had no choice but to leave. I was on my last legs crawling out of the door and my mates concern was to get the free drinks vouchers out of my pocket "you won't be needing them anymore thank you very much".
So here i sit on the journey back to full health after a night banished to the back bedroom with a mop bucket for a pillow.
The dog didn't help , it just sat staring thinking what the hell is he doing now. Weird humans .
Hopefully for the dogs sake i'll get 5 miles in. That's my excuse for getting back running to soon after illness.
Sunday : Managed a 2 hour run thankfully felt ok.
Checkout new dog pics.

No comments: