Monday 22 February 2010

The power of sleep.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning that I had managed to recover so quickly after yesterdays 26 mile run. I felt capable of running to work but stuck to my plan of cycling there and back so the hour of cycling has come in handy as a sort of a rest day, I say rest day but after work I visited the gym for an hour of weight lifting.
I'm just hoping the weather improves for Sunday's race as I'm ready for a good old dust up. The wife has booked this years summer training camp, I say training camp but she sees it more as a family holiday. Austria here I come. There should be some good hill training to be had as our hotel is at the bottom of a ski run, so it will a case of running to the top of the mountain and getting a free ride in the cable car back down, it sounds good on paper anyway.

No comments: