Thursday 28 April 2011

Waiting Game.

   My legs were still stiff as hell this morning after yesterdays speed session which didn't really matter as my training for today was just an easy 7 miler. Tomorrow I am hoping to do a 20 miler but if my legs are still stiff then I have the choice of doing the run but suffer all the way round or do another easy run and go for a long run on Sunday. Suffering for 20 miles tomorrow sounds more attractive than suffering in front of the TV watching the Royal wedding. BUT if all goes to plan then I could be looking at 20 miles Friday, 10 miles Saturday, and 20 miles Sunday.
   I'm sure I have broke another PB today, it must of been 8 months since I last bought some training shoes which just goes to show how little running I have been doing. My plan for some new race shoes has gone on the back burner now seeing as I didn't need any for the London Marathon which I missed, the good news is that I will use my perfectly good race shoes from last year that match my new club colours to perfection.
 

No comments: