Wednesday 4 May 2011

Decisions Decesions.

  I will know by the end of the month if I am allowed to represent my new club North York Moors AC in team competitions by my regional eligibility committee if not then I will have to wait 6 months. Either way I can still run for North York Moors as an individual and in less than 4 weeks time I will be doing just that.
  I managed a good old sprint training session tonight, around 300 metres flat out with 3 minutes jog recovery afterwards with 12 of these to do. If my ankle needed testing to its limits then that is exactly what it got, along with my legs, heart, lungs and anything else that was needed to finish the session. I'm still some way off what I could normally achieve but I'm more than pleased once again with the progress I'm making.

No comments: