Saturday 14 May 2011

Sub 33

  By my calculations I reckon a sub 33 minute 10k is now within my capabilities and with two weeks to go until the Melmerby 10k I shall soon find out if my calculations are right. The 40 mile Lyke Wake Walk that I have got penciled in for mid June has given me a new motivational boost and I'm really looking forward to the new adventure. The walk is one week before the Rainton 10k so I will just have to hope that my legs and feet are back upto speed in time as I will need to do my best due to  the race being in the Yorkshire Dales Race Series Championship.
  My diary is filling up fast now starting with a long run tomorrow with Phil Utley around Yarm then in two weeks time it's Melmerby 10k followed by the Kirkby Malzard 10k the week after that. Then it's the Redcar Half Marathon, Lyke Wake Walk, Rainton 10k and finally the Burn Valley Half Marathon.
 

No comments: