Saturday 24 May 2014

Smashing Time.

 Just to make sure Wednesday's speed training was no fluke when I smashed one of my best training sessions I went and smashed another one today. The data I'm working off is from 2010, not my best year but I was still capable of running a sub 32 minute 10k so I am more than happy to compare what I am running now to then.
   Just one week to go now to get back racing on a more regular basis, I haven't done the Harrogate 10k before so I think I will have a go at that this year along with a few more races that I have done before.
  As keen as I am to get back racing I also want to keep the hard training going to push me to running faster than ever before. Unfortunately you can't have it all ways so I will opt for getting back to racing especially  from a mental point of view as there probably isn't many more eye balls out training sessions left in me. From a training point of view I would say 2014 has been as enjoyable as 2005 when I just couldn't get enough training in and enjoyed every run come sun, rain, sleet or snow. The training is so much easier if you are enjoying it that is for sure.
   

No comments: