Wednesday 16 April 2014

Cold Time and London

  Training like a madman has turned into training like a sad man thanks to getting a cold, a good old head cold wouldn't of been too bad but I have gone for the full chest infection type. I had managed to dodge all the colds through the winter months so I suppose I can't complain too much. One good thing to come out of this is that my transmission is getting plenty of rest. Its looking like it's going to be at least another week a flaming long week at that  before I can get back to normal.
   I am on the look out for a race to get a championship qualifying time for the London Marathon, I have no plans of yet but you never know. A half marathon with a sub 1 hour 15 minutes is needed before the end of January 2015. Redcar Half Marathon at the end of September  is looking OK and also Knavesmire's Brass Monkey Half Marathon in January. The Brass Monkey would be great but it's hard to get an entry these days.

No comments: