Wednesday 24 September 2014

Bolt time.

   I was feeling a bit knackered and run down this week for some reason and with a migraine thrown into the mix early on in the week to contend with I knew what would be a good idea,  I will go a do some of those eye balls out sprints that I hate the most. Yeah ! What a great idea. Obviously my leg muscles are not trained often in sprint mode and with twelve one minute sprints to do there was going to be some strange leg muscle twitching and cramps to look forward to later on as well. My main purpose was to strengthen any weak links in my armour, if I suddenly need to blast up an hill during a race or if I get mixed up in a sprint finish at least I can do is make sure I have done some training for it.
   I have been rounding up my lights and night gear to make sure they are all in good working order ready for the dark nights and mornings that are fast approaching. Bike lights are all fully recharged and ready to go, running head light is good to go, the only thing I think I need is a new winter running jacket , oh and a new LED light for the back of my jacket. Talking of winter gear my spikes for the cross country races are also ready to go, they have had a right good rest, a matter of fact they have had a good four years they lazy so and so's. Won't be long now though and they will be called back into active service.
   

No comments: