Sunday 16 October 2022

Watch Out.

  A good week of training as far as enjoying it goes. Just a case of easy to steady miles with nothing serious and definitely No Watch required just like the good old days of getting out there and clocking some miles up. 7 miles today was more than enough I must say I was more than pleased that I never bothered doing the 10 mile route as I would of been still out there now crawling my way home.  

 I’m looking forward to my next 5k park run in 2 weeks time to see how the steady miles has helped. 24 minutes 39 seconds last effort so low 24 minutes sounds like a good target to aim for. Next time hopefully no walking will be required 🙈 The walking part I have to admit it makes it more enjoyable rather than the full 25 minutes of pain. 

 Having been away from running for some time I thought I would try some of those Sketchers, for myself I can’t say I’m too pleased with the tread on them as they are starting to look like racing slicks already and I have not gone far. Unless it was because I was carrying an extra ton in weight. 😂. 


No comments: