Sunday 28 February 2016

Ka pooosh.

  I get my base miles in through the week which leaves the weekend free to tackle the harder sessions, this weeks extra mileage along with the 5k all out effort yesterday left my legs feeling a bit dead this morning. Not to be deterred I continued with my hill training session at a good hard pace attacked each hill with venom, I was supposed to be doing an hour or ten miles, unfortunately after only thirty minutes my legs had as much as they could take and I was forced to drop my speed a touch but there was absolutely nothing left in them so I had no option but to seriously drop my pace to make sure I completed the full ten miles. It  looks like I will be taking a rest day tomorrow now instead of the planned fourteen miles, seeing as I am progressing really well at the present I will be only to glad to take a day off, it appears I might be getting wiser with age after all  as I would of pushed on regardless in the past.
 

No comments: